EasyCare E-Z Ride Black Aluminum Ultimate Ultra Stirrups
Made of durable yet lightweight 100% machined aluminum - built to last for a lifetime of riding. They are extremely
resilient and feature an extra-wide & deep design allowing your
feet the room they need to properly distribute weight while riding. E-Z Ride Stirrups have long been the #1 long distance stirrup
and can be used with any Endurance, English, Dressage or Western saddle.
EasyCare's completely redesigned the top bar system, which allows
stirrup leather widths
ranging from 1"- 3" to be used. No more top bar switching! Also new to
the design is a compression resistant closed-cell EVA foam foot pad
four "plugs" that clip into the 100% machined aluminum base frame of
the stirrup, which are easily replaceable once existing pads wear thin.
The 100% aluminum material provides a significant, virtually indestructible foot base
that will last a lifetime - the last pair of stirrup you will buy! Have
an existing foot, knee, or lower
back problems? These E-Z
Ride Stirrups are great for those riders or for those who wish to take a
preventive step. Sold as a pair.
- Extra-Large, EVA-Foam, Shock-Absorbing Footbed with Male Plugs - No Gluing Required!
- Compression Resistant Closed-Cell EVA Foam Foot Pads Provide Traction & Cushioning
- Top Bar Design Integrates 1"-3" Stirrup Leather Widths
- Aluminum Construction is Durable and Lightweight
- Indestructible Hoop with 100% Machine Aluminum Base
- Quality Materials Stand the Test of Time & Miles
- Roomy Stirrup Foot Bed Accommodates Most Shoe Styles
#1 Top Bar Width: 1"
#2 Top Bar Width: 3"
Footbed Width: 5" - 5.5"
Weight: 2lb 1oz