EasyCare E-Z Ride Ultimate Stirrups with Beta Biothane, Reflective or Camo Cages
Made of durable, lightweight aluminum with a black ABS Plastic Base. Extremely resilient and
features an extra-wide & deep design allowing your feet the room
they need to properly distribute weight while riding. EasyCare's E-Z
Ride Stirrups have always been #1 for long distance equestrian stirrups and can be
used with any Endurance, English, Dressage or Western, English or Dressage saddles.
EasyCare's completely redesigned the top bar system, which allows
stirrup leather widths
ranging from 1"- 3" to be used. No more top bar switching! Also new to
the design is a compression resistant closed-cell EVA foam foot pad
four "plugs" that clip into the ABS injected base frame of the
stirrup. They are easily replaceable once existing pads wear down. Have
an existing foot, knee, or lower
back problems? These E-Z
Ride Stirrups are great for those riders or for those who wish to take a
preventive step. Sold as a pair.
Make sure and select your cage color (Overlay Color)!
- Extra-Large, EVA-Foam, Shock-Absorbing Footbed with Male Plugs - No Gluing Required.
- Compression Resistant Closed-Cell EVA Foam Foot Pads Provide Traction & Cushioning
- Top Bar Design Integrates 1"-3" Stirrup Leather Widths
- Aluminum Construction is Durable and Lightweight
- Indestructible Hoop with Super Lightweight ABS Injected Base
- Quality Materials Stand the Test of Time & Miles
- Roomy Stirrup Foot Bed Accommodates Most Shoe Styles
#1 Top Bar Width: 1"
#2 Top Bar Width: 3"
Footbed Width: 5" - 5.5"