You have made it possible for us to continue to give back to the sports that we all love.
Here are some of the ways we have given back over the years:
- We have supported the AERC Endurance and NATRC trail riding organizations over many years as national sponsors.
- Donated to organizations that aid in raising funds to preserve trails in many communities.
- Helped our USA Endurance Team and our North American Young Riders by providing donated and discounted Beta Biothane tack and equipment for many of the last World Championships and the North American Young Riders Jr. Championship events.
-Donated countless Beta Biothane halters and our custom made trail tack to silent auctions and events across our great country and all over the world to help raise money for many different nonprofit organizations and have provided awards for BC & Top 10 as well as first to finish at many of the events you all attend as well.
Below are just a few of the rides and organizations that we have given support to in 2016:
- AERC Official Diamond Sponsor
- NATRC Official Sponsor
- Bay State Trail Riders Association (BSTRA) Trail Preservation
- Pacific Northwest Endurance Rides (PNER)
- Central Region Convention
- "Fun in the Sun" (FITS) Endurance Ride in Williston, Florida
- "Last Hoorah!" Endurance Ride, Six O Ranch - Texas
- AHDRA's Endure Rides - Chandlerville, IL
- Biltmore Challenge FEI - Asheville, NC
- M Lazy C Ride (NATRC Region 3) - Lake George, CO
- 2016 Young Riders Endurance Team Challenge
- Nebraska Medical Farkle Fund 2016
- Endurance Trax - Tahoe Rim Ride
- Pine Grove Giddy-Up (NATRC Region 4)
-Team USA World Endurance Championships - Slovakia
- Camp Boggy Creek Benefit Endurance Ride - Eustis, FL
- Colorado HorseCare FoodBank - Littleton, CO
- Green Mountain Horse Association - South Woodstock, VT
- Heart of Dixie (NATRC Region 5)
-Quicksilver Endurance Riders Fall Classic
- East Coast Ride and Tie Championship
- South Mountain Fall 50 - Connelly Springs, NC
- Armadillo Endurance Ride - Kennard, TX